Guidelines for Rental of Cantwell Hall
- Cantwell Hall can accommodate groups of 70 persons for receptions, gatherings, etc. It is equipped with folding chairs, tables, a sink area, refrigerator and a staging room.
- The Hall may be rented for periods of 4 hours. All events end at 9:00 PM.
The room may be decorated for events subject to the following provisions:
- – No thumbtacks are to be used.
- – Nothing may be taped to the walls.
- – The Hall is rented “as is”. The paintings are not to be moved.
- – Alcohol is permitted in the Hall but not in the garden areas of the Mission.
- A security guard will be in attendance at all events. Hosts and their guests will be expected to follow the guard’s directions as to parking, behavior and the observance of applicable laws.
For further information, please contact Cathy Towell on any Friday between 9:00 and 4:30 PM.