Guidelines for Rental of the Patio Area
- The Patio area adjacent to the Mission parking lot can accommodate groups of 70 persons for small receptions, gatherings, etc.
- Electrical power is available to the area, and rest rooms are set aside exclusively for guest’s use next to the covered porch. The area is separated from the rest of the Mission grounds by gates.
- The Patio Area may be rented for periods of 4 hours. All events end at 9:00 PM.
- Those who rent the area must supply all tables, chairs, equipment, etc., that will be used. All of these items must be removed from the grounds at the end of the event. Nothing can remain overnight due to security concerns and the lack of storage space.
- A security guard will be in attendance at all events. Hosts and their guests will be expected to follow the guard’s directions as to parking, behavior and the observance of applicable laws.
For further information, please contact Cathy Towell on any Friday between 9:00 and 4:30 PM.